Hub libraries support the two latest versions of browsers that have more than 1% of global users and are not considered dead.
The list of supported browsers is defined through the configuration of the browserlist string in your
Currently, there is no requirements for an app's browser support. It is recommended that you adhere to the library standard when possible.
- Development teams have independence to set standards
- Hub apps have an inconsistent browser experience
- No reference for broswer support by apps
- Complicates providing client support
- Difficult to communicate expectations to clients
node_modules/.cache(to avoid issues with babel-loader)
- Install the core-js and the polyfill (raf):
npm install core-js@3 raf
- Add the imports into your index.tsx (.jsx):
- Run the app:
npm run start(or npm run dev if you are using the shell)