The Hub app service hosts the static assets used to run all Hub applications and the Hub Shell. Further information on the services.
Identify major components used in the service
- Application tier - Azure Service Plan prod-westus-006
- Database - N/A
- Other resources - Traffic Manager
- Is it safe to recycle this service while it's in use?
- Any other general pieces of info worth sharing to someone potentially trying to fix it without knowing much about it
- Each app in the Hub app service is a collection of static assets in an associated directory
- Each app is independently deployed through an upsert
- Refer to the above
- All Hub apps need to be rereleased through TeamCity and Azure DevOps
- Start with Hub.app (the shell) and applications.json then all other apps in any order
- A full listing of Hub app can be found in BirdBrain
- Nothing yet 🤞