A tree is a visualization of a hierarchy structure. This is for the display component only.
- Nested data must be displayed within a hierarchy structure.
- Data has one level of hierarchy.
- Data is being displayed for selection purposes.
- If there are more items nested in the branch below an item, display an arrow to the left of the item.
- When a branch is expanded, the arrow points down.
- When a branch is collapsed, the arrow points right.
- Nested content should be indented underneath the parent heading.
- Trees should be used primarily for the purposes of navigation or filtering.
<Storybook height="350px" path="/story/iqmetrix-antd-data-display--tree" />
- To expand or collapse a branch, click on the arrow.
- Expanding the branch only reveals the branch immediately underneath, not any of the branches nested beneath.